Academic Leadership in Sexuality Studies Award
An award to recognize academic and community service to advance the field of sexuality studies and support its members.
- Professor or Instructor in a Limited Term Contract / Continuing Appointment
- Individual affiliated with an organization dedicated to gender/sexual justice
- A member of the SSA in good standing at time of nomination
- $1,000 toward a plenary session at the next year’s conference
- Peer or self-nomination by March 31st, 2024
- Notification by April 30th, 2024